Webinar: Leading in a Virtual World
Leading in a Virtual World
Oct. 13, 2020 • Dr. Julie Morrow
Administrators have entered into unchartered territories with remote learning and with that, unique challenges. If ignored, these challenges can significantly impede the ability to effectively serve the overall needs of the learning environment for both staff and students. More than ever, it is critical to find opportunities to connect with other leaders and explore new and innovative approaches that will promote remote collaborative opportunities and support for their teams during these very difficult times. In this session, Dr. Julie Morrow will show leaders how to effectively work with their teams remotely and continue to create a culture that is engaging, collaborative, and thriving.
- Develop an understanding of common challenges present in remote working environments and discover strategies that can provide support for their staff
- Explore strategies to effectively communicate remotely
- Learn concepts about how to promote and implement a shared vision
- Discover structures, process, and procedures that will foster collaboration, encourage creativity, and allow for an effective workflow
- Understand various strategies that will support the social and emotional health of their team members while working in remote settings
This edWebinar will be of interest to elementary through high school teachers and school and district leaders. There will be time for questions at the end of the presentation.