Summer School leverages the power of Achieve3000 Literacy for use in your structured summer school program.
This summer, help students who have suffered learning loss due to COVID and other issues make up for lost time with this customizable, rapid-intervention solution.
Accelerate Learning Growth and Close Gaps
Summer School's unique combination of differentiated instruction and blended learning engages students, empowers educators, and dramatically accelerates reading gains.
- Interesting, timely new lessons to motivate and inspire students
- Customizable lesson collections that align with instructional needs
- Ability to pre-test and post-test to measure student reading levels
- Access to detailed, real-time reporting, including a full skills report
- Specialized teacher materials, such as planning and pacing guides
- A wide range of customizable professional learning packages
Engage All Your Students in Summer Learning
Whether your students are struggling with foundational literacy, trying to strengthen their reading and writing skills, or building their content knowledge, Summer School is the solution for them. It meets students at their individual reading level and takes them where they need to go.
Here’s how it works:
- An initial Lexile® assessment places students in the program; ongoing embedded assessments monitor performance
- Summer School features customizable lessons that align with your state’s standards for science, social studies, and ELA
- Students can access 15,000+ articles, each of which is differentiated to 12 Lexile levels in English and 8 in Spanish
- Targeted supports and scaffolds for struggling readers and English learners ensure equitable access to all students
- Smarty Ants® provides foundational literacy support for students who need more practice with their reading skills
Share an Extensive Collection of Content
Students will have access to Achieve3000 Literacy’s entire library of interesting, timely, culturally relevant fiction and nonfiction content. That’s 15,000+ lessons you can customize by theme or to match student interests. Plus, new content will be added weekly.
Support Educators, Leaders, and Families
Summer School gives educators and school and district leaders everything they need to support struggling readers. The program is designed to maximize teacher effectiveness, minimize planning time and administrative tasks, and strengthen the home-school connection.
Available in English and Spanish, Summer School offers:
✔ Instructional materials, lesson plans, pacing guides, and other resources
✔ Handy, built-in instructional materials, resources, and recommendations
✔ Access to powerful reporting tools, including a comprehensive skills report
✔ Flexible professional learning services, including on-site and virtual options
✔ A special Home Edition to keep families involved in their children's learning
Choose From Three Professional Learning Options
This summer, our learning partners can choose from three different professional learning packages, ranging from simple support sessions to a more intensive, highly focused approach that includes teacher training and modeling. Resources are available to help novice teachers and paraprofessionals with literacy instruction, including planning and pacing templates, instructional videos, and vocabulary resources.