On this page, you'll find links to a number of articles that mention Achieve3000. This section is updated on a regular basis and includes access to articles about Achieve3000 - the leader in differentiated instruction.
- Achieve3000 Goes Global with Launch of Worldwide Reseller Program
Taking Award-Winning Online Literacy and Science Solutions to Students Around the World. Learn more
- eScience3000 Named 2013 Software & Information Industry Association CODiE Awards Finalist
Core Science Solution for Middle School Recognized in Best PreK-12 Personalized Learning Solution Category. Learn more
- Collier Co. students get a trip to see the Miami Heat play
Students won the trip after participating in a reading contest. Learn more
- 'Reading at the Top of Their Game' Wins Collier County Students Free Trip to Miami Heat-Memphis Grizzlies Showdown
Classes Use Achieve3000 to "Heat Up" Reading Scores, Build Critical Literacy Skills.
Tech & Learning | eSchool News
- Saki Dodelson Honored by Women's Political Caucus of New Jersey
CEO of Achieve3000®, was honored with the 2013 Corporate Award. Learn more
- "New Tools for the Common Core" featuring Achieve3000
Some of the latest tools for schools to add a Common Core spin to a new or existing product. Learn more
- eScience3000 Honored as Top Product of 2012 by District Administration Readers
Educators around the country agree: eScience3000® is a top product of 2012. Learn more
- Saki Dodelson Honored as 2012 Private Company CEO of the Year
Company Founder Cited for Her Role in Building Online Education Leader.
Tech & Learning | eSchool News | EdNET Insight
- The 2012 Readers' Choice Top 100 Products
Readers shared how these innovative products have made a positive difference in the operation of their schools and classrooms. Learn more
- Smithfield-Selma High Students Enter Contest - Improve Reading
Students began using the Achieve 3000 program only a month prior to entering the contest. The contest required that 75 percent of the students complete. Learn more
- Achieve3000 Partners with Google Chromebooks
June 2012 - A number of companies launched new educational apps for Chrome at the ISTE conference today, including ST Math, VoiceThread and Achieve3000. There are now 500 school districts in the U.S. and Europe that actively use Chromebooks. Learn more
- Birchwood School Principal Outlines Improvement Program
April 2012 - Birchwood School Principal Jonathan Slaybaugh recently presented the Clarkstown school board with his school’s improvement plan with focus on increasing the graduation rate and raising ELA scores for its elementary and middle school students. Learn more
- Achieve3000's First Annual California Users Conference in San Diego!
March 2012 - Leading experts in educational strategies for the 21st century classroom will join together with Achieve3000 practitioners from participating districts (Chula Vista ESD, Grossmont UHSD and Sweetwater UHSD) for a full day of professional learning and networking. Learn more
- From an architect to a new learning program, NJ School for Deaf getting much needed makeover
February 2012 - Achieve3000 to provide New Jersey School for the Deaf with differentiated instruction solutions at no charge. Dr. Angel Ramos, Superintendent of New Jersey's School for the Deaf's Katzenbach Campus says, "..the CEO of Achieve3000, Saki Dodelson, and I both share the same goals - we want to see students improve their reading skills. She genuinely wants to help our deaf and hard-of-hearing students," Ramos said." Learn more
- Large Scale Blended Digital Learning Strategy Announced by the Partnership for Los Angeles Schools as Part of National Digital Learning Day
February 2012 - The Partnership for Los Angeles Schools announced the launch of a large-scale Digital Learning strategy on the first-ever national Digital Learning Day. The Partnership is unique in nationally implementing Digital and Blended Learning solutions in school turnarounds, across 22 inner city schools, and reaching more than 16,000 students. The differentiated learning approach seeks to improve student outcomes in Math, English Language Arts and in CAHSEE testing across the Partnership schools through the use of software programs including Achieve 3000. Learn more