Digital equity and access in the 21st century are crucial to students being able to compete on a global level. There are few places in society where technology is not utilized or playing an important role. As a result, it’s more critical than ever that students graduate with the 21st-century literacy and technology skills they need to navigate, read and succeed in our increasingly interconnected, digital world.
In this edWebinar, Dr. Darryl Adams will address the following questions with audience participation:
• What resources does your organization need to ensure that digital equity and access is affordable to those you serve? Which platforms and partners will help you ensure that every student has a 24/7 “anytime, anywhere, any-device” learning experience?
• What are the “Why, How and When” of digital conversion for all? How can your education partners support these efforts?
• How does the new ESSA legislation supporting digital equity and access impact the future of educational technology in light of the perceived policies of the new Trump administration?
• How should instructional and engagement practices change in order to incorporate personalized learning, blended learning, online learning and learning modalities not yet on the horizon? How are innovative platforms such as Achieve3000 already supporting these shifts in best practices?
• What does College, Career and Citizenship preparation look like in a digitized school environment and how do you ensure that “All” really means “ALL”?
All K-12 educators and administrators are invited to this live, interactive session!
Dr. Darryl Adams, recently retired Superintendent of Coachella Valley School District, CA, was recognized in 2014 by the U.S. Department of Education and the Obama White House as one of the Top 100 Innovative Superintendents in the Nation. President Obama praised Dr. Adams’ leadership and creativity and spoke to the importance of his “iPads for All” and “Wifi-on-Wheels” programs as being innovative ways in connecting students and families to educational opportunities. Under Dr. Adams leadership, Coachella Valley School District was the first in the nation to provide a mobile device (iPads) for every student from preschool through high school and the first in the world to ensure students 24/7 internet access by putting wifi routers on school buses by way of his Wifi-on-Wheels initiative. Dr. Adams has also led the way in educational technology and digital conversion, broadband infrastructure expansion for schools and homes and in developing teacher educational technology certification programs.
select post_id from mvpwp_postmeta where meta_id = 2175select post_id from mvpwp_postmeta where meta_id = 12334select post_id from mvpwp_postmeta where meta_id = 15197select post_id from mvpwp_postmeta where meta_id = 17842select post_id from mvpwp_postmeta where meta_id = 18966select post_id from mvpwp_postmeta where meta_id = 24091select post_id from mvpwp_postmeta where meta_id = 2041select post_id from mvpwp_postmeta where meta_id = 18966select post_id from mvpwp_postmeta where meta_id = 26805select post_id from mvpwp_postmeta where meta_id = 4389select post_id from mvpwp_postmeta where meta_id = 18966